The vision of Everman Academy High School is to build relationships with and for stakeholders and to provide an innovative learning environment that will create a high performing school where students become productive citizens in a competitive, diverse and global environment.
Our mission is to develop relationships with students, parents and community stakeholders to provide learning opportunities, support systems and guidance for students to excel academically and gain entrance into college or career preparatory institutions to achieve lifelong success.
- Every individual is important and has the right to be treated with respect and fairness.
- Every individual can learn.
- A quality education benefits the individual, home, school and community.
- We commit to ALL students achieving at high-academic standards.
- We are responsible for success of students, support of each other, and support our community.
- We are committed to a positive attitude which enhances self-esteem for students, staff, and families. We utilize a pro-active approach which empowers the school community to achieve mutual goals.
- Designing learning opportunities in an environment where student success is most important.
- Data-driven decision making.
- WE commit to being a high performing organization that establishes a culture of continuous improvement, transparency, and accountability at all levels.